Been meaning to write a blogpost, in French, about Montreal’s coffee scene. I’ve already written a few posts in English about it.
I sincerely think momentum is building right now and I like to ride this kind of wave.
But before I write that post, I’ll list several blog and forum entries about Café Myriade. Mainly because Myriade is the newest piece in Montreal’s coffee puzzle but also because it’s a wonderful café.
This list is what I call a “linkfest” and I admit that there’s a promotional component to this. Not necessarily to promote my own blog, but to maintain the “buzz” about Myriade.
Speaking of promotion… I find it interesting that October 28, the day Café Myriade did its Grand Opening, was also the day with the highest traffic on this blog since the day I launched it (January 9, 2006, following my first blog). And that difference is clearly coming from my two posts about Myriade, that day:
But my goal isn’t to get traffic. I do find it fun to observe fluctuations in traffic and I do get a small boast when I see an increase in traffic. But I care more about connecting with people than about generating traffic here. I’m quite certain I could create a high-traffic site, but this isn’t meant to be it.
My main goal, in this coverage of Montreal’s coffee scene, is to connect with different members of Montreal’s coffee community as well as to coffee-loving visitors to Montreal.
So, here’s a set of links to blog and forum posts about Café Myriade, Montreal’s newest café.
- James on Software: Off-Topic: Café Myriade
- Latte Art at Cafe Myriade — Some French Guy
- cleanhotdry » Blog Archive » Cafe Myriade Opens!
- Kevin Finlayson | Cafe Myriade
- November 14 — Cafe Myriade « daily YHZ espresso
- November 15 — Day 2 in YUL; Cafe Myriade « daily YHZ espresso
- November 15 — Last visit to Myriade « daily YHZ espresso
- Cafe Myriade – Quebec (including Montreal) – Chowhound
- Cafe Myriade – Montreal – Cafe – Quebec – Praized
- Make your own latte art (with our help) at Cafe Myriade!
- CoffeeGeek – Regional: Eastern Canada, Cafe Myriade
- Montreal Notebook » Blog Archive » Welcoming Cafe Myriade
- tumbl.es – Café Myriade
- A Frog in the Valley » Cafe Myriade (Montreal, Quebec, H3G 2H7, Canada)