Got many things to blog about. Been keeping some links in my “toBlog” folders. Without going all David Allen on this, it might be a good idea for me to put them out there, even if it means coming back to them.
- From the Science Talk podcast:
- Polemic: five proposals for a medical school admission policy — Cowley 32 (8): 491 — Journal of Medical Ethics
- What is, in fact, a good doctor? Someone who can treat you or someone who can treat and understand human beings? IMVHO, some medical students and even some doctors are just too arrogant to really help people.
- From the Anthropik podcast:
- From Roderic Knight through the SEM-L mailing-list:
- Mande Music and Dance DVD Consumer Version – LYRDV-2001
- Mande Music and Dance DVD With Public Performance Rights – LYRDV-2001P
- Valuable recordings, interesting distribution method.
- From Anthony McCann through the SEM-L mailing-list:
- From the CEFES podcast at Université de Montréal:
Got other things from earlier this month. Thought about this format of some entries on the nightingaleshiraz blog.